flipkart1

Thursday 28 December 2017

JOKES

Hi,
      Though my blog is mainly about beauty and food but I want to write (share) on everything. I want you to laugh, think and read with me.
                    So today I am going to make you laugh by telling you some of my favourite jokes, So laugh and feel light:-Hahahahahaha.
                   Laughter is the best medicine still people think twice to laugh. I don't know why? Okay never mind and lets start laughing.

1. In his introduction to Fabulous Oriental Recipe, Johna Blinn lists the following:
    'HAPPY HOME RECIPE'
    4 Cups Love
    2 Cups Loyalty
    5 Quarts Faith
    2 Tablespoons Tenderness
    1 Cup Kindness
    5 Cups Understanding
    3 Cups Forgiveness
    1 Cup Friendship
    5 Teaspoons Hope
    1 Barrel Laughter
    Take Love and Loyalty; mix thoroughly with faith. Blend with  Tenderness, Kindness, Understanding and Forgiveness. Add Friendship and Hope; Sprinkle abundantly with Laughter. Bake with Sunshine. Serve with generous helpings.
     
2. The ancient Greek poet, Palladus, wrote: "Marriage brings a man only two happy days. The day he takes his bride to bed and the day He lays her in her grave."
                         
3. Rear of a bus: 'Overtakers, beware of undertakers.'

4. Note of caution:
   'Be slower on earth than quicker to eternity'.
   'If you want to donate blood, do not do it on the road.
    Donate it in the blood bank'.

5. A man took a clipping of a news paper and read it out to his friend: "You know what this says? It says that a man divorced his wife because she was in the habit of going through his pockets." 
"What are you going to do with the clipping?"
"I'll put it in my pocket."

6."My teacher must be very religious. "said the little girl."Every time I answer one of her questions she says, "My God! My God!"

7. Banta Singh: "Yaar Santa, last year the name-plate outside your house read Santa Singh B.A. This year it reads Santa Singh M.A. when did you get your Masters degree?
    Santa Singh: "You don't understand. last year my wife died, I put B.A. to indicate Bachelor Again. Then I took a second wife, so M.A. is Married Again."

8. A Sardarji woke up one morning and told his wife that he had a terrible dream. "I dreamt that I had become widower, a randa".
    The Sardarni Sahiba retorted: "The Guru forbid! May you live long. Instead of making you a randa, let him make me a randee--widow."
                                                                                            Reference- Jokes from Khushwant Singh's Joke Book - II 
                                                                       Published by ORIENT PAPERBACKS

No comments: